Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Heavy Rotation"

Dinner today -> Steak and Veggies.
I wanted to make some rice too, but I didn't get home til 8:30pm. Picked up a Caramilk Bar. No key inside... :(


^ Steak and Veggies.

Useless Idol News:
A little while ago, I watched AKB48's video for their next single: "Heavy Rotation". OMG!!! It's pretty much 100% fan service!
OMG Yuko!!! And Kasai's kiss on Yukirin was too cute!
I have no other words... just OMG!

You can watch it here, but I warn you... lots of crazy swimsuit/lingerie shots, some cute scenes, and afew almost dirty scenes. Probably NSFW, and I won't be posting the video... maybe.
I think the video is suppose to be a fantasy representation of what fans think/want the idol world to be like? I could be wrong (likely wrong).
I don't think "Heavy Rotation" is that great of a song too. No where near as good as "Iiwake Maybe"(last years election song) . Too bad too, since Yuko is in the center position for the 1st time.
I like the B-Side song "Lucky Seven" more, and the video is of them cosplaying as pirates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment