Monday, August 30, 2010

Back Ache!!!

I stayed home from work today. I hurt my back more than I thought yesterday. When I woke up this morning, it hurt to walk without hunching over! When I sat down infront of my computer to email Steve, it even hurt to sit!
So I mailed Steve, rubbed on some Active On, and layed down flat until 1:30pm.
I got up and drove to CMC to get some docs to work on at home. The car seat was hot, but it felt good on my back.

Dinner today -> Lamb Curry Rice.
Influenced by Marc's almost daily curry-fest last week, and watching this weekend's "NHK's Begin Japanology" episode about curry; I was in the mood for to eat curry.


^ Lamb Curry Rice.
Maybe today wasn't the best day for curry. It was really hot in the house (I didn't turn on the AC and it was +26C). I was sweating buckets while eating my curry.

Useless Japan News:
I found this weird sushi commercial on Youtube for Gin no Sara delivery sushi restaurant in Japan. Does this commercial make you want to eat sushi?


^ Weird Sushi Commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment