Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
I was in the mood for something really sweet and cold today. So I went to Quickie and got a large slush! The flavour choices were between Grape, Fruit Punch, and Blue. Ofcourse I went with good old Blue.


^ Slush. The awesome flavour of Blue :)

Dinner today -> Maple Garlic Wings.
Deep fried wings, lightly coated in my home-made maple-garlic sauce. Cucumber sticks on the side.


^ Maple Garlic Wings.

Saturday:
Went out for DimSum for my dad's Chinese birthday. Among the dishes we ordered, we got a dish with Jelly Fish, Pig's Feet, and... Duck Tongue!!!


^ Duck Tongue.
It taste like chicken :). There is a bone down the middle of the tongue too. I didn't expect that.
I'm not a big fan of it, but Susanna ate 3 of them!

Dinner today -> Home-made Burgers and Fries.


^ Burgers and Fries.

Sunday:
Lunch today -> Home-made Burgers and Fries Part II.
I added sauteed mushrooms.


^ Burgers and Fries Part II + sauteed mushrooms.

I wanted to do some yard work today, but somehow I tweeked my lower back picking up a huge bag of wood chips (or maybe it was moving the bat bag?). I didn't get any of my planned yard work done.
I applied some Active On for Backache. Works pretty good.


^ Active On for Backache.
Anyways kids, remember to always stretch before doing anything!

Dinner today -> Eggs and King Mushrooms.


^ Scramble Eggs and King Mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment