Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Free Tim Horton's donuts and coffee at CMC today, courtesy of the buildings superintendent. Scored my favorite Boston Cream donut. Got a 2nd one later that was sugar covered. Steve, you totally missed out :p

Game 1 of the Softball Tournament was today. I can't believe we lost!!! The 1st game was verses a D-Division team too! The final score was 9-8. That means we are playing in the D-Division for the rest of the games.

Saturday:
Game 2: We lost again 12-26, against another D-Division team!!! Our defense was horrid, and we underestimated their girls' hitting power. We should have pitched to them like the guys.

Game 3: We won 17-5. By the 4th inning, it was 16-2, and one of our players suggested we ease up and not run up the score. There weren't very good.

Game 4: We just lost 10-9. I think the umpire made a few bad calls in this game and it cost us.

The Highlight of the Tournament: In Game 4, we had a streaker in middle of the 3rd inning! She was a looker too. Jeno rated her an 8/10.

Dinner today -> Roast Pork and Brie on Baby Portabella Mushrooms with Chinese Greens.
Made another batch of Baby Portabella mushrooms for dinner. I used some Roast Pork from T&T instead of bacon this time. Adds a different flavour but still really good. Didn't feel like making rice, so I made some Chinese greens to go with it.


^ Mushrooms and Greens.

Sunday:
Went out for dinner with my family, for my birthday. We went to Hockey Sushi. We ordered alot of items from the menu, and my initial plan was to only eat sashimi and sushi (aka only raw stuff, nothing cooked). BUT through an ordering mix-up by Susanna, we ordered 7 teriyaki steaks! She thought it was ordered by the piece, but we got 7 plates of steak!!!


^ Sushi and Steak.

Afterwards we had cake... Black Forest Cake, my favorite. I like the cheap kind from Metro too, not the expensive ones from cake stores. The simple ones tastes the best.


^ Black Forest Cake.

1 comment: