Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend Report -> World Heavy Weight Champion

Friday:
Pizza lunch with X-CMC people at Papa Sam's today. I found the Meat Lover's pizza kind of greasy and salty. The Cheeseburger Pizza was pretty good. Not amazing like Andrew said, but pretty good. Good to see the boyz again :)

Watched episode 2 of AKB48's "Majisuka Gakuen". It was entertaining. The plot is slowly moving along, and it seems like each episode will have a boss character for Acchan to fight, who is more powerful than the previous episode's boss. The boss of ep2 was Kasai. It was kind of funny seeing Kasai act all tough and powerful, as she is totally a girly-girl in real life.

Saturday:


^ Evan with the Flying Elbow from the top of the sofa! 1.. 2.. 3.. DING DING! Evan with the pin fall over Gavin! What an upset! The new World Heavy Weight Champion. LOL
(pic from Emi's Site)

Met up with Anita, Jane, Zoe, and Ben at their badminton tournament. The girls were visiting from Toronto.
After the tourny, we went to The Works on Bank St. for a late dinner. I ordered the Sk8er Boy (Peanut Butter, Jack Cheese, and Bacon) on Elk meat with Sweet Potato Shoe-string Fries. To drink I got the Strawberry Bananna Peanutbutter Chocolate Milk Shake. Over all the meal was pretty good. Could have used more peanut butter on the burger and less peanut butter in the milkshake (couldn't taste the strawberry). I also found the portion sizes at the Bank St. location to be smaller than the ones in Westbro and Kanata... or maybe it looked small because I was really hungry.
Zoe was the ambitious one who got the "Kamikaze" on Portabello Mushroom Burger. The toppings were jalapeno, chipolte peppers, banana peppers, cheddar cheese and hotter than hell sauce. I couldn't believe she was able to eat that with all those hot toppings.

Sunday:
One of my best friends, Will, was visiting OTT this weekend; but I didn't get a chance to meet him at all while he was here. I thought he was staying til Monday, so I thought I would have dinner with him and Thi today, but they were already driving back to Boston when I called them.
He did drop off a gift for me and Ben each:


^ USB Missle Launcher :)

Thanks Will and Thi. It's pretty cool. I set it up on my computer at home, but I may find it more useful in my cube at work. I can always use more anti-manager defenses.

Dinner today, I met up with Anita, Jane, Zoe, and Ben again at Kanata Sushi. We stuffed ourselves silly with tons of sushi. (I forgot to take pics of the food). Today the sevice was the fastest I have ever been served in any restaurant in my life! We made a huge initial order and stuff started coming out within a couple minutes!

Zoe's Brain Teaser:
(This puzzle stumped Jane, Ben, and I for a long time.)
Move only one numberical digit to make this equation true: (you cannot move the - or the = signs)
101 - 102 = 1
(solution in tomorrow's post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment