Monday, January 25, 2010

Dinner Today -> Cheap T&T Food

When to T&T again :). Picked up dinner from them. It was some Toro Salmon Sushi (Medium-Fatty Salmon) and some Chinese Sausage Rice.


^ Toro Salmon and Chinese Sausage Rice.

The Toro Salmon was really good. Totally worth the $5.50. Not as good as Otoro Tuna (Super-Fatty Tuna), but still very good.
The Chinese Sausage Rice was surprisingly very flavourful. I wish I bought more. It was so cheap too. Maybe I'll just make some myself this week... but that involves me going back to T&T and buying some Chinese sausages.

I also bought some Egg Bread; the non-sweet kind. I've been looking for this for awhile now. The bread was good too (no pic, maybe tomorrow).

Currently downloading AKB48's Majisuka Gakuen ep3 subbed here. Can't wait to watch it :)

While waiting for the download to finish, I discovered that LetMeWatchThis.com has every-up-to-date episode of Bleach (anime); and most with fan-subs! YTV stopped at the end of season 6. So I've got Seasons 7-13 to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment