Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charge Numbers

Stayed late at CMC today... mostly because I was waiting for a charge number from a manager in MTL. When I got it, it wasn't available in my Time Sheet, so I had to wait for another one. It took another 1/2 hour for the new number to show up in my Time Sheet.
In my opinion, we should use 1 charge number for all SQA (or OCM) duties; and all projects should automatically set aside a % of their budget, into a pool, for this. All projects have to use SQA (and OCM), so we shouldn't need to get specific charge numbers for this process. It's a really big pain and waste of time looking for charge numbers. Just my rant.
*Cough* Jim if your reading this, try and implement this *Cough*
*Cough2* If this idea wins bonus money or a trip somewhere, you have to split it with me :) *Cough2*

I forgot to go to Metro and buy steak today. I wanted to make Sliced Beef with Chinese Greens on Rice. So I altered my plans and made tuna fish filled onigiri (riceballs)


^ Tuna Fish Onigiri

No comments:

Post a Comment