Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Report -> Return of Nintendo Thumb!

Friday:
Watch ep3 of AKB48's "Majisuka Gakuen". This JDrama is great. It's great because it's so lame, full of stupid jokes, and full of bad acting. That combination just makes for a really entertaining show. Also, Oshima Yuko is awesome in it :)
Best part in ep3 was Acchan's single super-punch on Sae, that started in the afternoon and ended in the evening. LOL
I think I prefer Mendol over Majisuka Gakuen, but both are entertaining. Awaiting fan-subs for ep3 now.

Saturday:
Wasted the whole day reading some manga, watching TV, watching a Morning Musume concert, watching a bunch of AKB48 TV shows (in Shukan AKB, they made the girls play a drink-spicy-soup competition, where the losers eat bugs. lol), and watching Code Geass R2 anime. Didn't do much else.
(link credit to AKB48 Online)

Sunday:
Ben, Jeff, and Jeff's friend Gavin came over for some gaming. We played Super Mario Wii. I bought the game awhile ago, but never got around to playing it because of Dragon Age.
We played from World 1 through World 4-mid Boss. It's hard with 4 players. We get into each others way and die alot, but it makes it more fun.
After we finished playing, I noticed my left thumb was abit sore. It was the return of my Nintendo Thumb! I haven't had this affliction to my thumb in a long, long time.

AKB48's 4 day Concert "Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2010" at Shibuya AX ended today. It was shown simulcast at the AKB Theater and select Movie Theatres in Japan.
This years Top 5 through fan voting:
#5 - RIVER
#4 - Oogoe Diamond
#3 - 10 Nen Zakura
#2 - Kimi No Koto ga Suki Dakara (b-side song from River single)
#1 - Iiwake Maybe (link to old post with video)

IMO Iiwake Maybe is a good choice for #1. It's a catchy song and I like it.
Susanna's favorite at #4 :p

My notables:
"
Korogaru Ishi ni Nare" moved up from #32 to #15 this year. Team K's signature song.
"BINGO!" dropped from #19 to #39!!!
"Bird" dropped from #4 to #10.
"3 Seconds" (Persona/no3b - from Mendol TV Drama) made #9.
Full results here.

For dinner today, I broke out my deep fryer. I deep fried some Vietnamese Crab Egg Rolls and some Wings. Made 2 sauces for the wings: BBQ Hot sauce and Garpar sauce.


^ Vietnamese Crab Egg Rolls.


^ Crab Egg Rolls with BBQ Hot Wings and Garpar Wings.

1 comment:

  1. Your nintendo thumb serves you well oh mighty RAPID FIRE GOD Fonpay!

    ReplyDelete