Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Avatar 3D and Movie Site

Went with Kurt and Andrew to watch Avatar today, in 3D. We had to wear special 3D polarized glasses to watch the movie. They kind of looked like glasses that Steve Urkel wears... and they look pretty good on Kurt's face :) LOL
The movie is pretty good. Visually, the movie is incredible. The outdoor nature scenes looked beautiful.
The story of the movie was OK. The flow was very predictable, with tons of foreshadow.
The whole movie experience for me could have been better, if it wasn't for the DORK sitting behind me, coughing on me through the whole movie! If I don't get sick from the MTL trip on Monday, I'll probably get sick because of this dork >:(

People should check out this site. It has free streaming movies and TV shows (some can be downloaded too). My "To Watch" list:
Daybreakers,
Spaceballs: The Totally Warped Animated Adventures,

I wanted to watch Paranormal Activity this week, but I'm too freaked to watch it at night! Maybe this weekend, during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment