Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AKB Drama and Portuguese Egg Tarts

AKB48's latest TV drama "Majisuka Gakuen". From the 1st episode, it seems to about yankee schoolgirl gang wars, and Maeda Atsuko (real name and character name) gets transferred to the school.
Maeda is the main character. She wears glasses and seems weak and passive. When the glasses come off, she is a fierce force of nature. Her character is like Clark Kent/Superman. LOL


^ Opening starts 0:30. Yuko looks cool with her gang around 1:40.
(ripped from youtube)

I bought some Portuguese Egg Tarts from T&T on Saturday. I couldn't find them when I got home. I initially thought I left them behind at the cashier, but then I found them in my trunk today! They are 3 days old, but they were still really good.


^ Portuguese Egg Tarts.
The difference be these Portuguese Egg Tarts and regular Chinese Egg Tarts is the tart shell is more chewy than flaky, the top of the custard is torched, and the custard tastes less sweet and is more smooth. I actually prefer these over to the normal Egg Tarts from T&T (which, by the way, taste weird in a bad way).

No comments:

Post a Comment