Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lord Vader

I went to Best Buy today and found Darth Vader there. He was trapped in a near-invisible force field, and hanging from a hook. He must have used his dark force powers to make me pay his bail and rescue him from his Best Buy prison.


^ I was forced to rescue Lord Vader from Best Buy.

When I got home, Princess Peach came to my rescue! She drove down in her Mario Kart and shot a homing Red Shell at Vader. It knocked his helmet off.


^ Princess Peach to the Rescue.

Lo and behold, Darth Vader turned into a 4GB USB Flash Drive! :)

Japanese Idol News:
The full Promotional Video for AKB48's new single "Sakura no Shiori" was released today. I was going to rip it from Youtube, but it was already blocked when I got home. The low-quality torrent is available here:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=25192
When I get a better quality version I may put it up.

I like the video. It fits the song... or maybe I just like the video because the AKB girls look cute, walking around Tokyo, wearing their Angel Winged-Kimonos? Still, the song is only so-so.


^ Winged-Kimono AKB Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment