Thursday, January 7, 2010

New AKB48 Single

AKB48's 15th single "Sakura no Shiori" was revealed in this Wednesday's AKBingo! It's a Japanese style choir, school graduation ballad?...


^ AKB48 - Sakura no Shiori [partial song from AKBingo!]
(ripped from YouTube)

I'm not a big fan of the song. Maybe if I knew the words I may like it... maybe? The release date is in Feb. Anyways, I'm counting on the 3 B-Side songs to be way better, and I know they will be.

1st B-Side is suppose to be the theme song to their new TV Drama. The drama starts this weekend, so it'll be revealed then. The drama should be good too.
(BTW: Stefano - Have you watched Mendol yet?)

The other 2 B-Side songs are 2 sub-groups created to compete against each other for a prize (I think?) in Weekly Playboy magazine (not the same kind of PB magazine as in North America) and Young Jump magazine.
Team PB's song is called "Enkyori Poster". It's an OK song, and better than the single. No video as it was taken from Youtube before I could grab it.

Team YJ's song is called "Choose Me". I like this song and I also like it more than Team PB's song; and not just because Kasai Tomomi is in it ;)


^ Team YJ - Choose Me [partial song from AKBingo!]
(ripped from Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment