Monday, August 14, 2017

What If Jugsaw Puzzle #10

Lunch today -> Vietnamese Sub.
Ate a Vietnamese sub from the Kanata Asian grocery store.  It was very good.  Way better than the T&T ones (I still don't understand why T&T cuts the bread from the top instead of from the side, so looks stupidly wide and difficult to eat). 
Lunch.
I also had a few mini-chocolate bars for dessert.  These were from my Halloween supply from last year.  I figure I should eat it now since I see Halloween candy out at Walmart already.

Dinner today -> Vegetarian Stuff and Chicken Soup.
At a platter of vegetarian stuff (don't remember what this is called in english) for dinner.  This stuff used to have a curry flavour in the pack too, but it's been missing for a long time now.
Vegetarian Stuff.
I also had some left over chicken soup.  Seems to taste better the next day :)
Leftover Chicken Soup.

Useless Gaming News:
Work people finished another puzzle today.  They finished the "What If" puzzle I donated in less than a week.
What If Puzzle #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment