Tuesday, August 8, 2017

1st Finger Eggplant

Lunch today -> Tostitos with Dipetizer.
For lunch I tried out the Spicy Queso dipetizer.  I got it awhile ago from Ogdensburg, but never got around to eating it.  It's good and it's got a good spice kick to it.  The cheese dip being warm makes it even better.  I hope they start selling this in Canada.
Tostitos with Dipetizer.

Useless Garden News:
My finger eggplants are coming out nicely.  I picked one today.  It's long like a finger.  Not sure how I'll eat this yet.  I think I will slice it in half, season it with salt and pepper and grill it.
(The grape tomato is for size comparison.)
Finger Eggplant.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters were home against Big Hitties tonight.  It was a defensive game.  We were tied 5-5 going into the bottom of the 6th inning.  That's when we broke out scoring 5 runs and finished them off 10-7.
I hit 1-for-3 with 2 ground outs and a single.

No comments:

Post a Comment