Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Ate the Whole Thing

Lunch today -> Burger and Fries.
Went to Food Trucks today.  Just R&R BBQ was there today.  I got the beef burger and fries combo.  The burger was very good, as was the fries.  This truck is one of the better ones out there.
Lunch.

Snack today -> Strawberry Shortcake.
One of our co-ops was leaving soon, so we had a little cake for him.  Good cake.  Very fresh.  I don't know where it was bought from.
Farewell Cake.

Dinner today -> Tex-Mex Lasagna.
Working really late today and I dropped by Loblaws afterwards.  I got a Tex-Mex Lasagna to try out.
Tex-Mex Lasagna.
It was pretty good.  I cut it into bite-sized cubes to eat.
Half-Way There.
I can't believe I ate the whole thing in one sitting!
All Gone.
I probably would have only eaten half if I wasn't so lazy to get up and get a glass of milk.  Since I didn't, I just chowed it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment