Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hey, That's My Fish!

Dinner today -> Steak
Went out at lunch time to Basics and found some nice big steaks for $8!  Picked up a couple and made 1 for dinner.  Pan cooked with a side of broccoli and grape tomatoes.
Steak Dinner.

Useless Transformers News:
Found the new Windblade, Misfire, and Twin Twist at Toys R Us today.  Forgot to use the Buy-2-Get-1-Free coupon from the Toys R Us website.  I'll have to go back another day to get the deal on these.  No Octane or Blitzwing present.
New Transformers.

Useless Gaming news:
James made an order to Boardgame Bliss last Thursday because they had Roll Player in stock.  We've been waiting a long time for this game to be restocked.  We both got a copy and I added a few small games to help boost us for free shipping.  I got Roll Player, Pairs (Goblin version), Hey That's My Fish!, and Red7.  Need to go to Miraj to get some card sleeves now.
New Boardgames.
I'm ready for my re-match in Hey That's My Fish!.  I'm talking to you, Jeff and Ben :)

No comments:

Post a Comment