Sunday, August 13, 2017

Weekend Report -> Deliverance Pizza Delivered

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!

Food this weekend ->
Made eggs and toast for dinner on Friday.  Nothing fancy.
Eggs and Toast.

Saturday dinner was abit more fancy.  I made Laksa Ramen and added some beans, leftover sliced steak, an egg, and a couple green mussels.
Ramen.

Bought more chicken bones from Farmboy to make chicken soup on Sunday.  This time I also added Daikon to add a more refreshing taste.  I made the soup with 16 chicken halves, 2 onions, salt, dashi, and daikon.
Chicken Soup.

Useless Gaming News:
An impromptu game night Saturday night at Anthony's.  We started with an old 1990 Ontario board game (forgot what it was called).  The objective is to travel from Windsor to Winisk.  It's a luck and educational game.
Then we played a couple rounds of Hey! That's My Fish!
Hey! That's My Fish!
Followed by Spy Alley and Kiwetin.
Spy Alley.

Ben, Brian, Gordon and I hit Room Escapes on Sunday afternoon to try the new Deliverance escape room.  This room is really good.  Very good puzzles.  We successfully finished the room and delivered the pizza with 10:43 left.  I highly recommend this room, but not for your first try.  The told us the success rate was fairly low.
Deliverance Poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment