Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ribs from the Cafeteria

Lunch today -> Ribs.
Been really busy with work the past few days preparing and being audited.  When the group broke for lunch at the cafeteria, I was surprised to find that they had ribs!  I got a half rack (5 bones) with fries and slaw for $8.65.  Good price!.  The ribs were meaty, moist, and not bad.  I'm pretty sure it was Kraft rib sauce on it.  If it was caramelized it would have been better.
Cafeteria Ribs Meal.

Useless Garden News:
Picked these fresh cherry tomatoes from my garden today.  My cherry tomato plant is really flourishing and producing alot of ripe cherry tomatoes every other day.  The cherry tomatoes are really sweet compared to the ones I buy from the store.
Fresh Cherry Tomatoes.

Useless Softball News: 
Strike Fighters played the Bad News Beers tonight.  We were losing pretty badly 15-3, but in the last inning we made a small comeback and finished with a closer loss of 15-11.
I hit 1-for-3 with ground out, pop out, and single.

No comments:

Post a Comment