Monday, August 21, 2017

Eclipse

The big eclipse was today.  A bunch of us went outside at 2:30pm to see it.  We had 1 pair of official glasses and a couple welding masks.  We also had some impromptu pinhole cameras.  I took a photo with my phone through the glasses.  Can't really see it in the photo.
Eclipse.

Dinner today -> Ribs.
Went to Big Bone BBQ and got the Monday Mania: 1 rack + 1lb of firery honey garlic wings + large fries for $25 + tax.  It was good, but the sauce tasted sweeter than I remembered.
Mmmm... Ribs.

Useless Lego News:
I went to Walmart tonight and I found some "brick tape".  The 6.5ft roll was $13 and the 3.2ft roll was $8.  I got the bigger roll.  It comes in alot of different colours, but I chose black.  The brick tape can be cut to size and stuck anywhere.  Not sure where I will use it yet.
Brick Tape.

Useless Gaming News:
Tried out my Roll Player game using the solo variant.  It's pretty good.  Lots of decisions of where to place dice and how best to utilize them.  Need to try it multiplayer.
Solo Roll Player.

Useless Idol News:
My current favorite 48-group member: Kitahara Rie, announced her graduation from NGT48 today!  I'm shocked!  Didn't expect her to graduate yet.  Her grad will be in the spring of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment