Thursday, August 3, 2017

Jerk Ribs

Lunch today -> Jerk Ribs.
Went to Nu Carribean today for a very late lunch.  I ordered the limited time jerk ribs (not in the menu, but they have a poster of it in the window).  They were really good covered in a secret rum jerk sauce.  Meat was fall off the bone, juicy and tender.  The meal also included rice and beans, veggies, and plantains.  The box was packed full!  Very filling meal with a full rack for $18.  I was so full, I didn't eat dinner. 
Jerk Ribs.
Friday is Fish Friday at Nu Carribean, and I asked which type of fish they were getting in (King Fish or Red Snapper).  They told me it was King Fish, but they were only getting 5 pieces.  So I pre-ordered a fish meal for Friday.

Useless Gaming News:
Got my Kickstarter copy of Kiwetin today.  Didn't get around to opening it yet.  I opened up Roll Player, read the rules, and sleeved the cards today instead.  Might be playing Roll Player for gaming lunch tomorrow.
Kiwetin.

No comments:

Post a Comment