Thursday, June 9, 2016

Zootopia DVD

Dinner today -> BBQ Steak.
Julie was in the neighbourhood today and I met up with her for dinner and to watch DVDs.  We picked up some rib steaks at Costco and I BBQed them at my house.  I also had mini-tomatoes, broiled mini-potatoes with cheese, and microwaved sugar snaps for sides.
Steak Dinner with Sides.

Useless Pet News:
Before going back to my house from Costco, Julie and I went to Pet Smart.  I wanted more plants for my aquarium, but the ones they had there were not that good.  I did pick up a couple black and silver guppies.  They match-up well with the orange and yellow guppies I have now.  I'll get a picture another time.
On the way out we noticed a papa and mama dog waiting to get some supplies ;)
Did These Dogs Drive?!?

Useless DVD News:
Picked up the new Zootopia DVD at Costco.  Still a great movie second time round and totally worth buying.  We watched it while eating dinner.  We also watch "Bill".  I didn't get half the jokes as they were related to Shakespeare, other writers, and their works.  We finished the night by watching the last Season 1 DVD disc of Sailormoon.  The audio in the last episode was messed up.  The background music was way too loud and drowned out most of what they were saying.  I'm thinking the US version when it was on TV years ago was better...
Zootopia Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment