Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy 38th Anniversary CMC Kanata!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!

and

HAPPY 38th ANNIVERSARY CMC KANATA!!!

Lunch today -> Cake, cake, and more cake.
Today was CMC Kanata’s 38th Anniversary.
Everyone rejoiced!
The Social Committee funded me to go to Costco and picked up 5 cakes to celebrate.
Everyone rejoiced!
Downstair's Cakes.
Upstair's Cakes.
We had: NY Style Cherry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Coconut Cream Cake, and 2 Tuxedo Cakes.
Everyone rejoiced!
All I ate for lunch today was 3 slices of cake.
and everyone rejoiced!

Dinner today -> Potato and Leek Soup.
Made soup for a late dinner.  I pressure cooked some red potatoes, 2 leeks, and a sweet onion in chicken broth and dashi.  Then I added a can of coconut cream, half can of red curry, and a full pack of pre-cooked bacon.  Blended it up with my immersion blender until it was smooth.  It was good.  I think it will be good cold tomorrow too.
Potato and Leek Soup.

Useless Toy News:
Went to Walmart to price match the Slimer Lego Dimensions pack and some Zootopia Disney Infinity figures to match the Microsoft.com sale.  I had no problems with the price match at Walmart, while Kanata Toys R Us wouldn't match it (they did it before, but won't any more).
Latest Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment