Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekend Report -> Lego Dimensions

Food this weekend -> BBQ
I BBQ both Saturday and Sunday night for dinner.  I cooked Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin and Korean Short ribs.
BBQ Pork Tenderloin and Short Ribs.
I also BBQed some marinated squid.  I should have skewered them as they started to curl while cooking, eventhough I had scored them.
BBQ Squid.
Ate the meat with rice and broccoli.  The squid was super tender and slightly sweet being marinated in the same Korean short rib sauce as the short ribs.
BBQ Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
I sorted and built the first 16 sets of the Lego Dimensions game this weekend.  I'll need to go to Micheal's and get another storage box.  Still have a ton more sets to organize. 
Played some of the game on my PS4 too.  Standard Lego game so it's fun.  Moving the lego figs on the actual physical portal to do things in game is unique.  The problem is finding save points.  I was goofing around in the DC Universe level and couldn't find any save points.  I had to leave and jump into the main portal just to get to a save point.

No comments:

Post a Comment