Sunday, June 5, 2016

Weekend Report -> King Oyster Mushrooms

Food this weekend ->
Friday was Donut Day.  Ed and I picked up 4 boxes of 50 Tim Bits for the office.
200 Tim Bits.
They were fresh from Tim Hortons and were still warm when I ate some.  The limited strawberry filled ones are great.
Donut Day at CMC.

Hung out with Julie on Friday night.  We watched Kindergarten Cop 1 and 2 while eating dinner.  I never knew a second movie was made.  It starred Dolph Lundgren.  It wasn't very good.  It was a basic cop story line placed in a school.  The kids were "throw ins" and didn't need to be part of the story.  The first movie was way better, and was still good and entertaining.
Kindergarten Cop 1 & 2.
For dinner we ate my extra Frank's sandwiches from Thursday and I made black bean mussels with king oyster mushrooms.
Black Bean Mussels with King Oyster Mushrooms.

Made some meat salsa on Saturday.  Just browned some ground beef and then added some cubed king oyster mushrooms, sweet onion, garlic, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper.  After it cooled abit, I added a can of dice tomatoes with olive oil and garlic.  It was abit watery because of the dice tomatoes but it wasn't too bad.  I scooped up the meat salsa with some Tostitos Scoops.
Meat Salsa.

Went to my parent's house on Sunday for dinner.  It was for "Dragon Boat" festival.  I made more mussels with king oyster mushrooms (I bought 4 packs of these from Loblaws at 50% off, so I was using it in everything).  We also at had Rideau takeout and stuff my mom made.
Dragon Boat Festival Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
5-Player Broom Service on Sunday night at Jeff & Linda's place.  We played the basic game tonight.  It was a very close game, but I won by 1 point over Jeff.
5-Player Broom Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment