Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Forgot the Bag

Useless Food News:
I make a mug of green tea every morning and drink it throughout the day.  Today, as I was sipping it, it tasted off and weak.  I didn't find out why until the end of the day, when I went to clean my mug.  There was no tea bag inside!  I forgot to put one in, so I was just drinking hot water all day!  LOL  Might explain why I was feeling bored and lazy all day.

Dinner today -> Shrimp in Lobster Sauce.
Made some homemade "shrimp in lobster" sauce for dinner today.  I used ground pork, shrimp with the shell on, king oyster mushrooms, roasted garlic, red onion, egg, and black bean sauce.  It turned out pretty good.  Maybe abit watery (I didn't add any potato starch to thicken it).
Shrimp with Lobster Sauce.
I served it with white rice.  I should have de-shelled the shrimps.  The shells slowed me down while eating, so I ate a couple with the shells because I was too hungry to peel it.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment