Monday, June 13, 2016

What a Hit!

Lunch today -> Ox Head 2
Steve, Ed, and I went to Ox-Head 2 Restaurant for my pre-birthday lunch.  We shared a plate of Beef Fried Noodles.  It was OK, but wasn't worth $15.  The shitake mushrooms in it had no flavour, which I found unusual.  Usually there is alot of flavour.  Probably won't order this again.
Beef Fried Noodles.
All 3 of us ordered the V17 Ox-Head Vermicelli as our main meal.  As usual it was really good and filling.  Can't go wrong with this dish.
Ox Head Vermicelli.

Useless Gaming News:
5-Player gaming tonight at Jeff & Linda's place.  We started with Broom Service.  We added the advance clouds this time.  Anthony ran away with the game when he got to the corner locations first and collected all the big points.
Broom Service.
We finished the night with a couple round of Walk the Plank.  Ben somehow won both games.
Walk the Plank.

Useless Cards News:
I opened my box of Game of Thrones: Season 5 cards last night.  I pulled a Peter Dinklage autograph!  His autograph is "very limited" according to the checklist.  Awesome hit, although I was still hoping for the dragonglass relic card.
GoT:Season 5 Inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment