Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Transformers Stickers

Snack today -> Sugar Pie.
Got this sugar pie at Farmboy.  It's very good, but abit on the sweet side.  Actualy ALOT on the sweet side.  The swirl crust things add a nice texture to the pie.  I'd get it again if I need a sugar rush.
Very Sweet Sugar Pie.

Dinner today -> T&T Discount Food.
Susanna and I went to T&T tonight.  I got a bunch of discount foods: congee, fried dough, sausage rolls, some kind of long meat dumpling, popcorn pork, and egg rolls. 
Discount T&T Food.
I was hungry when I was buying it, and I bought too much.  This should last me for a couple days.

Useless Transformers News:
Found this Transformers "grab and go" sticker book at Walmart for $6.  Alot of nice stickers in it.  I think most are from IDW as I've seen them before.  A few are ripped from the old G1 UK comic.
Transformers Sticker Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment