Thursday, June 2, 2016

Second Loss

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters lost to AFDS tonight, 28-17 (I think), and we only had time to play 5 innings too.  Both teams were hitting well, but they had more home run hitters than us.  Our defence isn't the same without Marc tonight.  Also Dave dropped 3 fly balls.
Steve At-Bat.
I hit 1-for2 with a walk, a triple, and a sacrifice fly.  My triple hit the fence.  If only the wind was blowing during my at-bat it would have gone over.

Dinner today -> Frank's Sandwich.
I hustled to Frank's Catering after the game (we were playing at Trend Arlington).  I got my standard 3 #1's on white.  On the way home I also stopped at Wendy's and got a large Strawberry Lemonade.
Frank's with Strawberry Lemonade.
The sandwich was good.  Lots of meat, but the bread was different.  It's changed from the last time I had it.  Not as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment