Monday, June 20, 2016

Burger Cake

Lunch today -> Mini Beef Samosas.
Pan cooked some mini beef samosas for lunch today.  It was quick and good.  I ate them with a side of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
Mini Beef Samosas.

Snack today -> Cake.
Went to Loblaws at lunch and picked up some discount king oyster mushrooms.  I also got a discount Father's Day cake.  It was a white cake made to look like a giant hamburger.  It was totally worth the $4 and I shared it at work.
Discount Loblaws Food.

Dinner today -> Mushroom and Pork Congee.
I used 1 pack of the king oyster mushrooms to make congee.  I also added shitake mushrooms, ground pork, and preserved egg.  It was probably too hot to be eating this, but I felt like eating congee today.
Mushroom and Pork Congee.

No comments:

Post a Comment