Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Report: Boneless Bones

I bought some Soup Bones from Farmboy on the weekend. When I got home I noticed the sticker on the package...


^ "Boneless" Soup Bones. LOL

Food this weekend ->


^ Breakfast.


^ Chicken Rice.


^ Soup Medley.
Made with tofu, wild haddock, devil tongue, imitation crab, and veggies in a red miso and dashi base.
The Haddock doesn't really work with this. It has no taste and falls apart in the soup. I should have gotten some monkfish or added shrimp instead.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's "Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2011 LIVE at SHIBUYA-AX" Concert finished on Sunday. I was following it on Twitter. The top 3 voted songs were:
3. Ponytail to ShuShu.
2. Beginner.
1. Heavy Rotation.

Other songs of note:
- Team B's "Team B Oshi" placed #5!!! A fun song, but really at #5?!?!


^ AKB48 Team B - "Team B Oshi". Chiyuu, chiyuu, chiyuu! :)

- Kasai's "Candy" placed #15. I voted for this :) Placed way higher than I thought it would.
- "RIVER" at #14. I expected this in the top 10.
- "Bird" finished at #29!!! #10 last year and I expected this one in the top 10 too!


^ Takahashi Minami snapshot during "Bird" at#29.

- New AKB sub-group announced: "Not Yet" consisting of...


^... Rie, Yuko, Yui, and Sasshi :)

But the biggest news is a 2nd season of Majisuka Gakuen to air in April. Not sure how they will work the plot, since Yuko and Takamina are dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment