Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Butler

On Jan 1 nothing was open, so Susanna, my mom, and I went to an auction at the Sensplex. My mom got a couple of vases and I got myself a Butler :)


^ Butler (got it for $10).
I'm going to by some chalk and write stuff on the Butler's sign. Maybe I'll replace my SD Transformers in my food pics? Probably not.

I think for the next auction, I'm going to get either a new dining table set or a new leather sofa set (Level 5 leather). The stuff they had at the last auction was good, and it went for dirt cheap!

Useless Idol News:
Just before Christmas AKB48 won "Best Single" at 2010 Japan Record Awards. The performed a full version of "Beginner" with an orchestra playing the music.


^ 2010 Japan Record Awards: Beginner.
My "Beginner" sheet music got delayed in Japan, as it is currently out of stock, but I'm in no rush for it. I think it'll be too hard for me to play on piano. I got "Ponytail to Shushu" sheet music and that one is uber hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment