Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Report

When I came home after work on Friday I was greeted by a couple of boxes from Japan :)


^ Greeted by HLJ Boxes.

I got a 1/8 scale Sigui Queen's Blade Statue. I got it when it was on sale for 80% off.


^ Queen's Blade Sigui.

And both Rookies White and Black Boxes. I got the full set, and the chase #8 figure.


^ Rookies Set.
I'm only missing the coach (Koichi Kawato) which is sold separately (don't know why?) and sold out.
Rookies is a Japanese Baseball TV Drama based off a manga. It is a really good show. I highly recommend it to everyone. If anyone wants it, I have a hard subbed copy of all the episodes or you can download it at d-addicts.
After opening all my figs, I started re-watching Rookies :)

Food this weekend ->


^ T&T Food: Chicken, Pork Belly, Sweet & Sour Pork, and Garlic Bread.


^ PC Fireside Shepherd's Pie.


^ Ramen with Pork Belly, Mushrooms, and Raw Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment