Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
or in Japanese "Akemashite Omedetou!!!"

I was over at Marc/Jes's house for New Year's Eve. It was a black tie dinner. Very fancy and good food.


^ Starter Salad and Main Course.
Stefano and I disagreed on which of the 2 kinds of meat balls we ate were better.

Other food I made over the holidays:


^ Breakfast.


^ Dinners.

My sleep pattern is also totally messed up. I've been staying up til 5am and waking up around noon most days. One night, I didn't even go to sleep! I have to fix all this for work on Tuesday... or I could just stay up all night?

Useless Idol Info:
I got the AKB48 game for PSP during the holidays, and I've been playing it alot.


^ Limited Edition AKB48 PSP Game.

It really helps that the whole game speaks all the lines, so I can (sometimes) kind of figure out what is going on. The problem is that I'm guessing on the replies to the girl's questions. I rejected both Mocchi and Riechan on my 1st two replies, and eliminated them both from the game.


^ Screen Shots (Takamina, Kasai).
I also rejected Takamina by accident, but I got Kasai's ending :)


^ Kasai Confession.
Kasai is in your room, standing on your bed in a super short skirt... accept or reject?


^ Good Ending.


^ Bad Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment