Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peanut Butter and Chopsticks

Dinner today -> Dill Pickle Pringles and Smooth Peanut Butter.
Totally got lazy today for dinner food. I started with the chips and moved on to the peanut butter. They don't really go well together, but I was hungry so it didn't matter.
I ate the peanut butter out of the jar with chopsticks :)


^ Dill Pickle Pringles and Smooth Peanut Butter.

Useless Idol Info:
Itano Tomomi's 1st single "Dear J" was released on Wednesday and I got my copy in the mail today... along with a pile of other AKB48 related items :)


^ Today's Mail: AKB48 Stuff.
I got BLT Magazine, AKB48 Piano Sheet Music, No Sleeves Album (Limited Takamina Version and Limited DVD Version), French Kiss "If" Single with bonus poster, Itano Tomomi "Dear J" Single with bonus photo, and "AKB49" Manga Vol 1.

The AKB49 manga included alternate sleeve covers that I did not know came with it.


^ AKB49 Manga and Alternate Sleeve Covers.
(Acchan, Takamina, Mayu, Itano, Yuko)

No comments:

Post a Comment