Thursday, January 6, 2011

Minimum 3 times!?!?

Dinner today -> Chicken and Mushroom Congee.
I made some congee with shredded chicken, Chinese mushrooms, and preserved egg for dinner today, but after I made it, I was in the mood for sushi (@.@). The congee was tasty and filling, but not as satisfying as it could have been. Maybe I'll make sushi this weekend...


^ Chicken and Mushroom Congee.

Useless Idol News:
Morning Musume added 4 new members last week, to bring the member count up to 9. Details here.
(credit to Hello! Online)

I read the other day that inorder to get everything in the AKB 1/48 game, you need to finish the game with each girl atleast 3 times!!! 48 x3 = 144 times. That's nuts! I'm having enough trouble trying not to reject them and trying to reject them.

AKB48's Itano Tomomi's 1st solo single "Dear J". She debuted it on New Year's Day at "CDTV Special Live" right after this year's Red and White End of Year Music Show (BTW: Red Team lost).


^ Itano Tomomi - Dear J (short version).

No comments:

Post a Comment