Monday, January 10, 2011

Mama Mia! It's Stuffed Meatballs!

Dinner today -> Meatballs stuffed with Quail Egg and Jalapeno Havarti Cheese.
I put this together in about 30 mins after work today.


^ Uncooked Stuffed Meatballs.
(Notice the Settlers alignment of the meatballs ^_^)
I should have made the meat balls bigger. A few of them split open when I fried them to seal the juices in. I forgot the beef shrinks when cooked.


^ Meatballs stuffed with Quail Egg and Jalapeno Havarti Cheese on Rice.
You can't see it very well, but the cheese was oozing out after cutting open the meatballs :)

I got a pic of the cookies Jane made. I forgot I had a doggie bag of them.


^ Jane's Cookies.

Useless Japan News:
Today in Japan was "Coming of Age Day". It's when people who turned 20 during the past year, gather together, dressed in their best kimonos or suits for a formal ceremony, as now they are considered adults.


^ 7 Members of AKB48 attended this Year's Ceremony.
(Pic Credit to Oricon Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment