Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kup

Dinner today -> T&T Butter Chicken with Sweet Potato.


^ T&T Butter Chicken with Sweet Potato.

I was browsing some pics on some AKB48 blogs, when I came across this Ramen pic from Kasai's blog.


^ Japanese Ramen.
I can probably recreate this, but it's the broth I can't figure out correctly. I looks like a white miso broth.

This New Year's Bento Box from Kitahara Rie's blog looks amazing.


^ New Year's Bento Box.

Useless Transformers News:
The Transformers United toyline is coming out really soon, and new pics are available for Blurr, Kup, Perceptor, and Wreck-gar. There are some detail/colour differences between the US version and the Japan versions, so it's a good thing I pre-order mine from Japan (See comments section of link for comparison pics).
The figure I'm most interested in, is Kup. Looks just like him.


^ TF:United Kup.
(credit to Seiberton.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment