Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Report - Teppan

Magic and some board games were played over the weekend. The new games we tried were BANG!, Citadels, and Formula D.
BANG! is a pretty good Western game. I think it'll be even more fun with more players.
I like Citadels too. Alot of strategy is involved in guess what other players will do.
Gordon and Ben ran away with 1st and 2nd in the Formula D racing game, but 3rd place came down to me and Jane. I rolled 1 space short of the finish line. Jane had to roll 18+ on a d20 to beat me, and she did!


^ Formula D 3rd Place Finisher: Jane.

This is only thing I took a food pic of this weekend:


^ Steak, Zuccini, and Artisan Bread.
I had plans to make other things to eat, but I was busy playing "AKB 1/48" on PSP (I finally got the Yuko ending ^_^).

Jane made some really good peanutbutter with M&M cookies and ginger with chocolate chip cookies this weekend, but I forgot to take a picture of them.
Jane, if your reading this, make some more cookies next time and remind me to take a pic :)

Useless Japan Info:
I sometimes watch this 15min drama on NHK called "Teppan". It's on every week night at 9:40pm. It's about the ups and downs of a girl trying to opening her own teppan yaki restaurant.
The main reason I watch this show is for the opening. I don't know why, but I like the opening theme song and the amusing dance associated with it :)


^ Teppan Opening.
Learn the dance moves here (I don't know who these guys teaching it are?).
Gavin/Emi get Yuto to learn this :) It would be cute and funny.

Useless Idol News:
The leader of Morning Musume, Takahashi Ai, announced she is graduating from the group this fall! This is huge news! I think she is the only one holding Morning Musume together and the only one in the group who can sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment