Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Presents 2010

This was this year's Christmas Tree.


^ Christmas Tree with Gifts.

Ben, Susanna, and I got our parents a giant Chinese Vase. We won it from an auction for only $70! It is easily worth way more.


^ Giant Chinese Vase.
Different paintings on both sides.

I got a package from Japan just before Christmas. It was from Gavin and Emi.


^ Package full of AKB48 and Japanese Goodies.
My favorite is the AKB Music Box that plays the "RIVER" chorus.


^ AKB48 "RIVER" Music Box.


^ Fongpay's Christmas Gifts.
My favorite Christmas gift this year was a Snuggie, but it was no an ordinary Snuggie. It was a Superman Snuggie!


^My #1 Gift: Superman Snuggie.

Dinner today -> 2 Duck Congee.
I took the 2 left over duck carcasses from the Christmas Feast, boiled the meat off the bones for a couple hours, and made congee with the broth and meat. Added some dried Chinese mushrooms, preserved eggs, and green onions.


^ 2 Duck Congee.

No comments:

Post a Comment