Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Report

Weekend food -> Steak with Pan Toasted Artisan Bread, Oden, Egg White Noodles, Sausages with Salad.


^ Steak with Pan Toasted Artisan Bread.

I made a large batch of oden to eat over the weekend. This oden batch consisted of daikon, Chinese mushrooms, fish rolls, devil's tongue, and sliced beef. It tastes better the longer it soaks in the hot broth.
I also made some cold egg white noodles to go with the oden.


^ Oden and Egg White Noodles.


^ 2nd Day Oden.
Somehow cutting the "X" in the mushrooms make them look more tasty to eat :)


^ Sausages with Salad.

Useless Info:
My smoke alarm started beeping at around 9pm Saturday night because it was low on battery. It's a super loud beep followed by a lady saying "Low Battery, Fail something?" every minute.
I thought I could wait til Sunday before replacing it, but it got too annoying. I went to Walmart at 11:30pm to get batteries and do abit of shopping. I found alot of people shopping there at that late time! (FYI: Walmart Kanata is open 24hrs til Christmas.)
BTW: The new manager at Walmart is my buddy Devin, from MegaPower.

I saw these online. Are they real?


^ Giant Slide and Glow-In-The-Dark Toilet Paper.
I don't know if the slide is real, but it would be cool if it was.
I think the "glow-in-the-dark toilet paper" is real? If anybody sees this toilet paper anywhere, let me know where or buy it for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment