Thursday, December 2, 2010

Frying Pan Sales?

Dinner today -> Steak with Chinese Greens and Mini-Tomatoes.


^ Steak with Chinese Greens and Mini-Tomatoes.

I'm looking for a new frying pan to replace my current (now sticking) non-stick frying pan.
I'm hoping to find one that provides +3/+3, Protection from Red, Protection from Celery, and Lifelink; but I would be happy with a normal cast-iron/oven ready one :)
Anyone know of any good frying pan sales?
Canadian Tire had a sale last weekend, and I got one to temporarily hold me over until I find something better.


^ Temporary Normal Frying Pan. Provides no Bonuses.

Useless Cell Phone News:
So in 1 of the packages I got the other day from Japan, I got a cell phone strap attachment for my iPhone. It just sticks on my with super adhesive tape and has holes to attach my phone straps.


^ Kasai-cho and Ikura Sushi Straps attached to my iPhone.
Maybe I'll sort through my Super Mario straps and some of those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment