Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekend Report -> Toylet

I helped Susanna move to her new house on Saturday. I wasn't planning on helping, as I had decided her payback for swearing at me, was for me to not help her. But I caved and helped her move (mainly because Ben already bailed out with a lame excuse). So her payback will have to be something else and bigger.
I was not happy in the morning because I had to first go buy Timbits for her friends, and then she wasn't fully ready to move when I got there. Everything was in boxes but in separate rooms of my parent's house. She could have atleast moved some of them to the main floor. It also pissed me off that she hardly moved anything when we were moving.
I was surprised with how much stuff we had to move and how much stuff she was taking from my parents.

Weekend food -> Chow Mein with Beef Brisket.
Got the chow mein and brisket separately from T&T, but the chow mein was kind of limp. I re-fried it in a pan and topped with Beef Brisket.


^ Chow Mein with Beef Brisket.

Weekend food -> Steak with Roasted Mini-Potatoes.
Roasted the mini-potatoes with Rosemary and smashed Garlic in the oven.


^ Steak with Roasted Mini-Potatoes (and CMC lunch version).

Useless Japan News:
These are some of the best cookies I've ever eaten. As expected, they're from Japan :) They're also abit expensive, but so worth it. I've only seen these available around New Years at T&T.


^ Japanese New Year's Cookies Gift Box.

A Japanese urinal game has been developed by Sega. It's called Toylets. Basically you aim your pee stream at a target sensor in the urinal to play. The accuracy, intensity, and amount is measured on the screen above the urinal, where you see what the game does and how your doing. Looks fun.


^ Toylets.
I can see a restaurant like Moxies having this.

No comments:

Post a Comment