Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend Report

Friday:
Dinner today -> Steak with Veggies.
Stayed really late at CMC today. I was starving by the time I got home.


^ Steak with Veggies.

Went Walmart around midnight. Alot of people there. I had to get a few things for Christmas, but I scored myself a new t-shirt :)


^ Pac-man T-Shirt.

Saturday:
Slept in longer than I wanted. It resulted in a headache. I went to CMC in the afternoon and spent another late night there. I wanted to get everything done before the potential snow/ice storm on Sunday.

Dinner today -> 24hr Marinated Drumsticks.
I marinated some chicken drumsticks for 24hrs in some soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and maple syrup.


^ 24hr Marinated Chicken.

Sunday:
Spent most of the day reading some manga (Naruto and Bleach) and waiting for a call/email to go into CMC to finish work for MTL. The storm outside wasn't too bad when I left, but the walkway outside CMC was all ice.

Dinner today -> 48hr Marinated Drumsticks.
The same batch of chicken drumsticks but marinated for 48hrs. Added a couple potatoes and sweet potatoes too.


^ 48hr Marinated Chicken and Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment