Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Feast 2010

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Mine was full of food.

1st up: Christmas dinner with the relatives at Henry & Linda's house.

Christmas Appetizers ->
Butternut Squash Soup, Spicy Korean Noodles, Bacon wrapped Seafood, Zucchini & Sausage on Sticks, Chinese Meat Pastries, Peking Duck Wraps, and Fongpay Sushi.


^ Appetizers.


^ Peking Duck Wraps and Fongpay Sushi.
I bought a Japanese 3-Tier New Year's Bento Box to put the sushi in this year.

Main Course -> Roast Beef, Ribs, Vietnamese Wraps, Shrimp Scallop & Squid in Cream Sauce, Chinese Greens, Shrimp Tempura, Herbed Chicken Breasts, and Pepper Salad.


^ Main Course.


^ Desserts.
Jane made some really good soft PeanutButter & Chocolate Chip Cookies.

My cousins Amie and Houston announced that they were having a baby. Congratulations! I kind of guess it earlier in the night by the way Amie was dressed, but I wasn't 100% sure. I didn't ask because maybe she was just getting abit fat :)

I cannot believe how much food I ate all night long. I think we started around 5pm and feasted until 1am. There was a 2nd feast the next day too...

Next day: Christmas dinner with family and grandparents.


^ Hotpot!!!


^ Desserts.

Useless Japan and Idol Info:
Apparently in Japan, Christmas is all about 2 things: Cosplay and eating Kentucky Fried Chicken. I wouldn't mind doing both of those things :)


^ AKB48 x 7-11 Christmas Day Wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment