Monday, December 6, 2010

Red Shells

Dinner today -> Meat Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce.
Not bad for $1.99 package of frozen ravioli from the Super Store. The Alfredo sauce doesn't work too well with the meat ravioli. Maybe it would be better with the 3 cheese one.


^ Meat Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce.

Useless Gaming News:
I humbly lost to Jeff in the hockey pool last week. I lost 6-3. He moved up to 3rd and I dropped to 8th. I'm only back of Jeff by 7 points so I will be back up there soon :P


^ Robot Hockey Pool Standings.

I drove through a glowing question mark the other day, and the Item I got was a Red Shell. But not just 1 Red Shell..., 3 Red Shells :) You drivers out there better watch out! I'm now armed and dangerous \(^o^)/ Sometimes I'm armed with a Bananna Peel too, but Will is the one who has lots of Bannanas.


^ 3 Red Shells... and they Light Up!
Maybe I should get a Blue Shell too, but everyone knows I'm normally in 1st place, so it just won't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment