Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Candy & Bird

Dinner today -> Coconut Cream Pie.
Susanna and I went to T&T to get some cooked food. It was around 8pm when we got there, and most of the cooked food displays were empty!!! I couldn't believe it.
We went to Super Store afterwards and the ribs, chicken wings, and potato wedges were not on sale for 50% off yet. So I made due with pie :)


^ Coconut Cream Pie.
Half today, the other half tomorrow.

Useless Christmas News:
Currently accepting pics of your Outdoor Christmas Lights. If you want to show off your lights to the world, send them to me. (NOTE: I'm NOT running an Outdoor Christmas Lights contest poll this year, as I only got 3 entries last year. )
*See Steve, my notes are in italics :P

Useless Idol News:
Voting for "AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2011 Concert" ended today. My voting tickets came with my "Beginner" CDs. There is a small preview of every song you can vote for on the voting site. Pretty cool.

I put 2 votes in for Team B's 5th Stage (B5) "Candy". (Kasai's song.)


^ "Candy" @ 2010 Yoyogi Concert.

I also voted twice for A3's "Bird". (Takamina's song.)


^ "Bird" @ 2010 Yoyogi Concert.

Hmmm... I realized care more about this vote, than the last local political election vote... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment