Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Beginner

Got a package today from CDJapan. It was 2 of my 4 Beginner CDs: Limited Version A and Regular Version A. CDJapan shipped the 1st press promo Rena and Myao photo with them. My B versions from HMV Japan should show up soon.
The only difference between the LTD and the REG versions was the CD Booklet and the Handshake Ticket (which I can't use). If I had known this before I pre-ordered, I would have only got the limited versions. Who am I kidding, I'm a collector. I still would have gotten all versions :P
(Hey Gavin/Emi, if either of you (or Yuto) want my tickets to meet AKB48, let me know and you can have it.)


^ Beginner LTD and REG Version A CDs.

Useless Idol News:


^ Beginner Dance Video - Yuko Version.
Yuko version of the video is pretty good, but it could use more Yuko shots ;) I think it would have been better if the camera didn't jump around so much too.
The neat part is at the beginning, where Takamina hand signals for the Yuko version. Yuko version signal is Team K's hand sign :) (FYI: Yuko part of Team K)

No comments:

Post a Comment