Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anikka's Meat Lasagna

Dinner today -> Anikka's Meat Lasagna.
I got this secret lasagna recipe from Anikka today, and went to Metro to get the ingredients right after work. I really wanted to eat this lasagna for dinner.
During preparation I did some minor tweaks and mishaps:
  • Tweak #1: Pre-greased the pan with bacon fat :)
  • Tweak #2: Replaced 1 bag of Italiano 4 Cheeses with 3 Cheddar Cheeses Mix
  • Mishap #1: Use "normal" lasagna pasta instead of "oven-ready" lasagna. Not because I wanted to, but because I grabbed the pasta box beside the "oven-ready" one, which was NOT an "oven-ready" lasagna. D'oh!
  • Mishap #2: I didn't buy enough ground beef. I didn't know how to convert kg to lbs (Metro labels don't show both), and ended up with 1/2lb less meat.
In the end, it all worked out :). The hardest part was trying to spread the Ricotta cheese.


^ Anikka's Meat Lasagna.


^ Lasagna Sectional Views.
Thanks Anikka for the secret recipe,
(and Stefano for typing it out).

Useless Idol Info:
I was reading Sasshi's Blog translation (entry "A change Oita - 2010-11-08 11:20:35") and I think I'll need to try and make Toriten sometime too. It looks good.

Entry "Do you need Sashiharaccho? - 2010-11-10 23:54:30" was funny too. I hope I get a Sasshi Puccho fig.

Useless Gaming Info:
Did you know that in Japan, Settlers of Catan is owned by Capcom? Capcom modified the original Settlers game to take place in the Mega Man universe! Kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment