Tuesday, July 27, 2010

13-13 Tie

CMC Strike Fighters game vs the #2 team in our division (CMC is #1 ^_^). Today and we got a tie: 13-13. We blew a 13-5 lead in the last inning! Brings back memories of our past teams when we blew alot of games in the last inning, some by more than 10 runs.
We also lost Mallory to injury in the game. She got called out at home, and rolled her ankle badly. Initially, I thought she broke her ankle.

People, don't forget to answer the Poll about Liver Sashimi

Useless Idol News:
Got my Dragon Ball Kai CDs from Japan. It's got the Dragon Ball Kai ending theme song, "Kokoro no Hane" by AKB48's Team Dragon. At first, I was only going to buy the Yuko version, but I caved and also bought the Maeda, Takamina, and Yukirin versions too :) Each CD has that member's collector card and DVD (PV video, Live performance, and that member's voice acting audition).
I also got the Team PB & Team YJ Mook (Magazine + Book = Mook).


^ Team Dragon CD and PB & YJ Mook.

I like the songs on the new CD. It's catchy. The video isn't bad either, but abit weird. I think the girls eat Sensu Beans to fly? Announced today, Team Dragon hit #1 on the Oricon Weekly charts.


^ Team Dragon PV.

No comments:

Post a Comment