Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wreally Tired

I was tired and yawning all day today. I've been having trouble falling asleep before 2am all week. Don't know why? It doesn't help that Dr.Who re-runs are on Space from 12am to 1am, and I need to watch it :)
Last night, I think I fell asleep around 2:15am, but I woke up at 4:30am wide awake. I forced myself back to sleep til 7am, but I think that made me more tired. I should have just gone into work super early and left early.
Maybe I'll fix my sleep pattern over the weekend..., probably not :) Music Station airs on Saturday at 1:25am, on NHK.

Useless Japan News:
Pepsi Strong Shot is now available! It's Pepsi's version of an energy drink, and exclusive to Japan.


^ Pepsi Strong Shot.
It has extra carbonation, which prompted the yellow warning on the top of the can, that consumers should let it sit for 15 seconds before opening!
I could have used this for some extra energy today.
James and I ordered some to try out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment